Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Intro to E-Learning and Concept Maps

This week was our introduction to E-Learning. I've generally always found computers and electronics easy to use and to have their place in the classroom, but I've never really thought about how they could be used in the classroom to enhance learning. This week's tutorial has really made me think about how e-learning can be a very powerful tool in the classroom. It has also made me think about how it can also be a hindrance to the learning and how important it is to have that balance.

During the tutorial, we looked at making a mindmap of what e-learning is all about. Here is my first draft... please feel free to comment and help me add to it!

I love drawing mindmaps; they really help me to organise my thoughts and to understand a concept better. They would be a great tool in the classroom, and a great way for the students to work together!








No comments:

Post a Comment